about

Hello there - my name is Zara Picken. Born in Walsall in the West Midlands, I relocated to Bristol, England, in 2005 to study illustration. I continue to live in the city, where I work as a freelance illustrator represented by Eastwing - you can see my work at www.zaraillustrates.com.

Hovering Cat was created to share all the amazing things I see online - before starting this blog, I often found myself telling people about these things but was then unable to track them down again.

I love being able to show all sorts of finds to people who appreciate interesting and inspiring aesthetics and concepts. I am genuinely passionate about art and design - I am equally passionate about the items I post on here and enjoy the opportunity to spread some positivity.

This site is an ongoing archive which I strive to update on a regular basis. I hope you enjoy your visit and come back to browse again soon.

______________________________

The wonderful hovering cat in my header comes courtesy of this Creative Commons photo on Flickr by polandeze.

0 comments: